Human Resource Analytics (HR analytics) refers to applying analytic (fact based) processes to the Human Resource Department of an organization in the hope of improving employee performance and therefore getting a better Return on Investment (ROI).
It does not just deal with gathering data on employee efficiency. Instead, it aims to provide insight into each process by gathering data and then using it to make relevant decisions about how to improve these processes.
The program includes but not restricted to:
- Employment Engagement Program
- Performance Management System
- Position Descriptions, Role Clarity, KRAs & KPAs
- Innovative Reward & Recognition Program
- Employee Engagement Surveys (EES)
– Satisfaction & Retention
Organization Diagnosis or Work Place Audit across all functions is the basis on which corporations seek for value added services of CredenceGlocal®. It helps organizations map those gap areas of which the client may not be aware of.
The HR Scorecard is a measurement as well as an evaluation system for redefining the role of HR as a strategic partner. It links things that people do in line with the strategy of a function & the company. It also allows the human resource function to play a strategic role in the business- i.e. by participating fully in balanced goals of cutting costs and creating added value.
Our role as process consultants:
- Draw a cause and effect roadmap to stakeholders’ value, shareholder, customer, and employee.
- To create a framework that helps organizations translate strategy into operational objectives that drive both behavior and performance.
- Create a systems approach to form an Integrated Strategic Management Process.
- Provide a clear line of sight to the vision and strategy of the company.
- Provide a tool for cascading the communication processes.
- Processes and Systems required for implementing the Strategy.
The Program includes but not restricted to:
- Organization Structure or Restructuring (Long-Mid- Short) and Rightsizing (As and when required)
- People Practices Manual (HR Policy Manual for Indians as well as Expatriates) within the legal frame of the country
- Benefits & Compensation Survey, Benchmarking and strategy (Including foreign nationals)
EMPLOYER BRANDING & IMAGE BUILDING